Your theme’s single.php template is used by single event listing pages and is used to include content like information about the event and organizer.
Following data is shown by the single page template:
- Event Title
- Event Type
- Event Location, linked to a google map
- Event Posted Date
- Event Description
- Organizer information (title, tagline, logo, website link and other social media network urls)
- Social Sharing Button
If you face any problem with your single event listing page, or want to add and remove more information by the theme, you can create a new template file at the theme side (../wp-content/themes/yourtheme/single-event_listing.php) named single-event_listing.php based on single.php and you can edit this file and add more information.
You can make new template file as copy from single.php file and rename it with name single-event_listing.php . It will look like below given example.
* Single event listing pages use your theme’s single.php template and expand the content area to include other information.
* Template Name: Your File Name Template
* @theme Name: Your Theme Name
<!-- Start the Loop -->
<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
<?php the_content(); ?>
<?php endwhile; ?>
<!-- End the Loop -->