The [events] shortcode outputs a list of your events as well as filters for searching.
- show_pagination – Defaults to false. Enable this to show numbered pagination instead of the ‘load more events’ link.
- per_page – Defaults to the ‘per page’ option in settings. This controls how many events get listed per page.
- orderby – Supports title, ID, name, modified, parent, rand.
- order – Defaults to ‘asc’. Can be set to ‘asc’ or ‘desc’ to choose the sorting direction.
- show_filters – Defaults to true. Shows filters above the event list letting the user narrow the list by keyword, location, and event type. Once a filter is chosen, active filters are listed above the events, as is an ‘RSS’ link for the current search.
- show_categories – Defaults to true when categories are enabled. If enabled, the filters will also show a dropdown letting the user choose a event category to filter by.
- categories – Comma separate slugs to limit the events to certain categories. This option overrides ‘show_categories’ if both are set.
- event_types – Comma separate slugs to limit the events to certain event types.
- selected_event_types – Comma separate slugs to select by default.
- location – Enter a location keyword to search by default.
- keywords – Enter a keyword to search by default.
- featured – Set to true to show only featured events, false to show no featured events, or leave out entirely to show both (featured first).
- cancelled– Set to true to show only cancelled events, false to show no cancelled events, or leave out entirely to respect the default settings.
If the URL of the page contains a query string and location or keywords is set, the values in the query string will populate the location and keywords fields instead of the above options.
Show 10 of the most recent events without filters and pagination:
[events per_page="10" show_filters="false"]
Show 15 events at a time, ordered by title, with categories disabled:
[events per_page="15" orderby="title" show_categories=false]